Tolias Landscaping & Plowing ensures a safe and healthy work environment for all its employees. We implement routine and scheduled programs that cover the awareness and prevention of occupational injuries and illnesses.
The Tolias Health and Safety program includes but is not limited to:
• Ongoing weekly and monthly safety training for employees and management
• Frequent on-site safety inspections of crews
• Ongoing WMIS, First Aid and CPR training
• Active Joint Health and Safety Committees
• OSHA compliant
• An affiliation with the Farm Safety Association
Each Tolias employee has a moral, legal and financial obligation to perform tasks with safety as the number one priority, as well as the responsibility to report any unsafe act or condition to their supervisor in a timely manner. We are dedicated to ensuring that each and every client, contractor, volunteer and fellow employee entering the workplace is safe. Health and Safety is part of Tolias’ commitment to excellence.
Got a question? Contact us today.
Looking for a quote? Request one now.
Want to join our team? Find out how.